Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crocheted Elephants

Our friends recently had a 2nd baby girl. I wondered what to get for little Zooey that she didn't already have(the 2nd baby inheritance rule). I decided to make something for her. So I put my crochet talent and some pink yarn to use. I made it up as I went along and I am pretty pleased with the results! Here are some pictures....







Also on a side note I will be occupying a corner of a craft table at the end of November, I will post pictures of my wares as I make them!!!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Very, very CUTE!
You've got the Mad Skills!

Teddi Taylor said...

Looks great, Naomi! Good job!

afterthoughtcomposer said...

you have GOT to be kidding me!!! You are frigging crafting superwoman. I have ability envy.

ShandraM said...

We love it. And I'm sure as soon as Zooey becomes aware of such things... she's going to love it too. It occupies the end of the crib. You are a superhero craft lady.

Colleen McCubbin said...

Naomi, my step-daughter's best friend is CRAZY about elephants. Can I buy one from you?