Friday, September 10, 2010

When it rains.....

Hi all of my two readers out there! Just wanted to give you an update, Today I participate in Kaleido Festival. I will have my table set up for the next three days, and am looking forward to selling! Come and say hi!

It is a well welcomed distraction. My Uncle unexpectedly passed away this week, so its been a very emotional week for me. I feel rather exhausted on all levels, and quite unprepared for the festival. I had a fairly scheduled plan worked out in order to ensure that I reach all my stocking levels: family tragedy meet good intentions. Outcome was less than ideal on the stocking front. But what else can you expect in such situations. Time should be spent grieving, comforting, and remembering with loved ones, and so it was, and is and should be. My thoughts and prayers are with my Aunt and cousins.

I have a busy couple of days ahead of me, as the funeral is scheduled for Monday, and internment for Wednesday. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I haven't gotten any sleep in the past week, and will not over the weekend either as I will have to come home each day after a long day selling, and stay up into the wee hours to replenish stock.

1 comment:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

you will do it!!! just remember it's a short term thing; this busyness won't last forever
love you :) wish I were there to help!!!!

a.